Is your back feeling more vulnerable as time passes? Or getting stiffer and stiffer, no matter what you do?
Are you tired of living with persistent, nagging back pain?
Do you long for the freedom to move without limitations?
Unsure if you should you rest or exercise through the pain?
The good news is this:
You’re not alone and Physio7 help people with this type of problem all the time
Does this sound like you?
Many of the people we treat with back pain in Ipswich developed it out of the blue. Maybe it started one day when they were lifting something, or perhaps they just woke up one day with the pain.
They usually hoped it would go away on its own… but it hasn’t.
Before long, months have passed… and it’s only getting worse.
We hear from a lot of people with back pain in Ipswich who have been told to “just rest it” and “take some pain killers“…
However, we now know that this is extremely limited advice for back pain and can even make it WORSE in the long run!
The reality is that back pain is usually caused by a number of different factors, that if left uncorrected, can continue to cause trouble.
Rest and pain killers may help to settle symptoms in the short term, but they do not get to the root of the problem.
You’ve probably been told many conflicting things about your back pain by friends and family.
Maybe it left you feeling uncertain and fearful?
Do you need an x-ray? Or a scan? Maybe an operation would solve the problem?
At Physio7, we specialise in helping people who are suffering, confused and anxious because of their back pain.
How do we help you get results?
Our in-depth assessment will help uncover:
- WHAT hurts
- WHY it hurts (those vital underlying problems)
Treatment with our 4-Step System will help to:
- RELIEVE pain
- RELEASE stiff joints and tight muscles in the spine and pelvis
- CONTROL your movements to offload the painful areas
- STRENGTHEN your body to make you more resilient
Why not take one of the options below and let us help you take the right steps towards getting your back pain better?
1. Ready to Get Going with Treatment Right Away?
If you’re ready to start getting relief, hands-on treatment and a customised programme to solve the root cause of the problem and get you back to the things you love, use the button below to get started!
What to book?
2. Request a FREE telephone consultation
Click below to request a completely free telephone consultation to have all your questions answered, with absolutely no obligation to book.
Not in the mood to chat? Feel free to email us a potted history of your problem and we’ll respond over email.
Did you know?
- Imbalances in the muscles supporting the spine can lead to back pain. Strengthening weak muscles, releasing tight ones and maintaining a balanced exercise routine can help prevent and manage these imbalances.
- If the pelvis is tilted or rotated, it can affect the curvature of the spine. These spinal misalignments can contribute to back pain.
- The spine is a complex structure. Back pain can result from issues with intervertebral discs, vertebrae, facet joints, sacroiliac joints, muscles, ligaments and nerves. It is therefore wise to seek professional help to diagnose and treat your painful back.